PROFESSIONAL FINISHING TOUCHES
Our full selection of binding and finishing options add
professional touches that a staple or binder clip just can't match!
- COIL BINDING - A continuous, spring-shaped plastic bind that is durable and crush-resistant. Allows a bound document to lay flat.
- COMB BINDING - This curled, comb-style bind allows for easy insertion and removal of pages. Ideal for reports and manuals!
- TAPE BINDING - Cloth tape is fused to your document along the left margin, forming a spine similar to a paperback book.
- BOOKLET BINDING (FOLD, GATHER, STAPLE, TRIM) - Bound with staples along the folded edge, this finishing touch is most commonly used for newsletters, bulletins and catalogs.
- PERFECT BINDING - Turns any document into a professional paperback book!
- VELO BINDING - A plastic strip punch effectively binds your pages together.
- Shrink Wrapping